For the protection of minor children and in accordance with Texas law, any minor child attending this event must be accompanied by someone with legal authority to make decisions for the child.
- A minor is anyone under the age of 18.
- Bring everything your children will need to have a safe and enjoyable event.
- Bring proper documentation to prove your authority to make decisions for the child. We recommend that you fill out a fill out and have notarized a minor affidavit. Barring that, bring an original birth certificate, passport, or other official document for the child. For the parent, bring your photo ID (which you would need anyhow). An electronic copy of your documentation will be stored along with the signed event waiver.
- You are solely responsible for the care, supervision, and well-being of the child AT ALL TIMES. There may be activities not suitable for children or behavior that you may not wish your children to see. Do not expect anyone to censor their behavior because children are present.
- Sign an event waiver of liability for the minor child, including a statement that you have authority to act on behalf of the child.
- Do not expect anyone in the community to watch your kids unless a specific agreement is made prior to the event.
- Inability to take care of the minors you bring to the event can result in ejection.
- If you have questions, Contact AAR .