Get ready for Fall Town Hall, Saturday September 22nd, 12:00pm~5:30pm, where we’ll be choosing the theme for Flipside 2019.
12:00pm – Tailgating and Socialization
Come mingle with your fellow Flipizens pregame. Show off your burner finery. Reminisce about next year. Pitching or supporting a theme? This is a great opportunity to promote your theme suggestion(s) one-on-one or from your gussied-up pop-up shade.
2:34pm – Meeting, Theme Presentations and Theme Voting
We’ll give you a little info to kick off the Flipside 2019 season, and hear theme proposals from the Flipizens proposing them. The theme that gets the most votes during the break will grace Flipside 2019.
- Welcome, Pledge, and Leave No Trace Reminder
- 2018-19 Update from Austin Artistic Reconstruction, LLC
- About Area Facilitators, Leads and Volunteers
- Theme Presentations
- Break and Voting
- Stickets Design and the Selection Committee
- Submitting Effigy Proposals to the DaFT Selection Committee
- Warehouse Use and Opportunities
- Combustion Chamber Update
- Closing: Community Announcements, Winnerest Theme Announcement
All this happens at Lloyd the Warehouse, 3106 Industrial Terrace, ATX.