Did you miss out on Flipside’s normal ticket sale in January? Good news: we have some additional tickets, so now is your big chance.
The remaining tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis until we run out. Depending on the level of demand, we may need to temporarily suspend ticket sales while we catch up.
Here’s what to do
- If you don’t already have an account at profiles.burningflipside.com, create one.
- Head over to https://secure.burningflipside.com/tickets/secondary.php
- You will need to pass a quiz in order to proceed. The answers to all the questions can be found in the Survival Guide. If you get any answers wrong, the quiz will reload with different questions. There is no limit on the number of times you can take the quiz. Spelling counts, but if there’s more than one way to express your answer, both will probably work (e.g. “9” and “nine” would both be valid).
- Once you pass the quiz, you’ll be taken to a form for the tickets you are requesting. Please enter the name of each person you’re buying a ticket for here.
- After you fill out that form, the website will display a PDF. Print that out and follow the instructions on it. If you’re doing this from a device without a printer, either save that PDF or visit the above URL again when you get to a computer you can print from, which will give you access to that PDF.
Just as in the normal ticket process, you will need to purchase a money order or cashier’s check for the full amount of your ticket/s, and mail that together with your ticket request. We will not accept personal checks or cash.
If you have any other questions about the ticketing process, take a look at the ticket FAQ.
Here’s the Survival Guide.
Questions that will probably be asked frequently
- Seriously? A quiz?
- Yeah. Seriously.
- OK, fine. How much are tickets?
- Same price as the normal ticket process. $111 for adults and teens over 13, $33 for kids aged 7-13, and free for children 0-6.
- When do I need to mail my second-round request by?
- There’s no fixed deadline, but tickets will be first-come, first-served. You do the math.
- I bought tickets during the normal ticket process. Can I buy more now?
- There’s a limit of two adult tickets (and two teen/kid/child tickets) per person, not per ticket round. If you already bought two adult tickets, you cannot buy more adult tickets. If you bought one, you can buy one more.
- What happens if you can’t fulfill my request?
- Your money order will be returned to you.
- I sent in my second-round ticket request and haven’t heard anything yet!
- That’s not a question, but please allow at least 10 days for mail to arrive and for AAR to process your request.
See you at Flipside!