- We will be making a second site visit to our prospect land this weekend, but this is still very preliminary.
- Warehouse lease expires in one year, we’re starting to discuss renewing the WH lease and have no current plans to move.
- Will be having our budget meeting with the AFs tomorrow.
No AFs present
- Burning Man exhibit in Oakland was underwhelming.
- BMORG is still working on plans for their GLC successor.
What happens if Flipside is cancelled
- Any cancellation would be due to an apocalyptic scenario, and would probably be very close to the event.
- We have a lot of fixed costs, regardless of whether we hold the event.
- So full refunds would probably be out of the question. So would free tickets for the following year.
- We have discussed working with people who need their refund, but make the case to the community that we also need that money.
Site selection criteria
- Needs to hold about 3000 people. 100+ acres.
- Water feature if possible.
- Shade if possible.
- Landowners that can be good advocates for us in the county government.
- Political environment needs to be amenable
- Maintainable perimeter
- Access to emergency services
No objections to the existing criteria, or suggestions for new ones.
- CC mixer
- Interpersonal incident FAQ Q&A (Kat)