Want to drive a truck? A BIG TRUCK?? Well, has Transpo got a truck for you! The weekend before the event is Load-out! We gotta get the core infrastructure to the land, and Transpo needs able-bodied humans who aren’t afraid of a little Penske wrangling.
- You do NOT need a CDL, just a valid driver’s license
- You need to be at least 21 years old
Driving dates are
- Saturday, May 18 (all day)
- Sunday, May 19 (morning for truck return)
After the event we do it again, in reverse!
- Saturday, June 1 (all day)
- Sunday, June 2 (morning for truck return)
If you can help with any of these, email Megs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, y’all! This event can’t run without volunteers like you!